Finance For Non-Finance Managers ( Virtual Workshop )
Saturday, 7th November, 2020 (Level 1); Sunday, 14th November, 2020 (Level 2)
The most fundamental resource for success, growth of any business is Finance. An organisation having a competent management team, technical know-how, marketable products/services but poor finance strategy is very close to failure.
Finance is not only for the finance manager because many key decisions are not taken only by the finance managers e.g. production, marketing. Decisions taken by other managers who do not carry the designation of a “Finance Manager’, would always affect PROFIT.
Everyone in the organization is responsible for the financial outcomes of the business and therefore should learn about finance so that they can take informed economic decisions within the spheres of their designation.
Our Finance For Non-Finance Managers classes are designed to help you understand Finance properly in a way that would make relatable meaning and application to your business or the organization you work for. Whether you’re just learning how to interpret financial statements or gain insights into business activities that will assist in formulating sales policies and strategies that will enhance profit, these courses will help you unlock the maximum potential of this business decision making program.
As you participate in the Finance For Non-Finance Managers Online Workshop, it will clear away the pain of stumbling through decision making. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
By completing this course, you will:
- Understand accounting concepts and how financial statements are built
- Develop financial statement reading skills
- Develop the skills to analyze financial statements and make optimal decisions on capital structure
- Know how to use accounting information effectively
- Understand the value of having an optimal capital structure and the impact of finance leverage on survival
- Understand the best financing for a specific business activity.
- Understand project financing and working capital financing
- Gain insight into business activities that will assist in formulating sales policies and strategies that can enhance profit.
- Develop ability to manage company’s performance strategically
- Develop the mindset to desist from funds mismanagement
- Be able to account for resources entrusted to their care.
From beginners, intermediate to advanced participants looking to brush up on their Finance Skills, this course is perfect for all ability levels and our teaching methods are tailored to groom each participant
- Managers, administrators, senior executives, consultants, salespeople, engineers, entrepreneurs or any one who truly desires to improve their skills in Finance.
General Course Contents
- Understanding the fundamentals of finance
- Understanding accounting – Accounting Equation, Double Entry, How Financial Statements are constructed
- Analyzing financial statements with ratios and statement of cash flows
- Cost of Capital
- Liquidity Management
- Capital Structure
- Time Value Of Money
- Working Capital Financing and Project Financing
- Project Appraisal
- Understanding Cost Accounting
For the detailed course outline and curriculum, kindly send an SMS or via WhatsApp to 0703 268 7697 or 0802 561 6156
Our facilitators have designed, refined, and perfected this course to make it easy for you to understand Finance, its principles and its applications.
The organisers have designed the virtual class to suit any device with internet connection and to help participants become engaged through this challenging time.
Finance For Non-Finance Managers
Saturday, 7th November, 2020 (Level 1)
Sunday, 14th November, 2020 ( Level 2 )
Time: 12:00 noon prompt each day
Course Fee for EACH class ( Level 1 OR Level 2) : N10,000 only. Early birds: N7,500 only.
Both classes: N13,500 ( early birds )
********Limited slots available*********
N7,500 ( early bird ) for EACH of the Finance For Non Finance Managers Levels ( Level 1- 7th November) or ( Level 2- 14th November )
N13,500 ( early bird ) for BOTH classes
*Discount available for group registrations
* Customized Classes also available
Call 0703 268 7697 or 0802 561 6156 to confirm availability before making the transaction. If there is availability, then you will proceed to register
Account Name: Precepts & Mentors
Account Number: 101 411 9494 Zenith Bank
After payment, send your details including: Name, Email Address, Telephone Number, evidence of Electronic Transfer to 0802-561-6156 or 0703-268-7697. You will receive an acknowledgement and you will be enrolled into the online program.
Joining instructions and “webinar walkthrough” will be sent to already registered participants on 12th June to enable ease of participation.
A laptop/ mobile device ( phone or tablet ) with good internet connection.
Please note that the webinar will be recorded and made available to participants
WHY TRAIN With Precepts & Mentors
We utilize top subject matter experts to deliver the peak learning experience available. Our facilitators and mentors provide every participant with the most useful and up-to-date information for their personal development.
Are seasoned professionals in their respective fields of endeavour, are accurate subject matter experts, and have a wide range of experience
VALUE ADDED SERVICE
*Learning Experience: Delivered by industry experts
*Course Materials: Clear, easy-to-understand reference materials
*Practical Case Studies
*Exercises: They are designed to help participants try out what they have learnt and meet ‘life size’ challenges that are then handled by the facilitators.
*Post-Training Coaching Program
*Certificates (Soft copies) will be issued at the end of the virtual workshop
If you have any questions or comments, we would be happy to hear them. You can reach us on 0703-268-7697 (Collins) OR 0802-561-6156 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.precepts.com.ng , www.virtual.ng or our Facebook page www.facebook.com/prementors