Microsoft Power BI
Data Mastery with Power BI imparts skills and knowledge to analyze, visualize and report data using Microsoft Power BI. Power BI is a suite of tools for Business Analytics that allows corporate users to analyze data and get insights that can help in making right business decisions.
This Power BI training covers the latest tools to monitor business growth and quickly get answers on any device through rich reporting features and dashboards. Learn how to connect and import your data, author reports, publish reports, create dashboards, and share with business users so that they utilize the business intelligence gathered in dashboards through the web as well as mobile devices.
This course is for Business Intelligence professionals or professionals who work with big data and are required to generate reports and analyze data.
As you participate in the Data Mastery Workshop Microsoft Power BI Workshop, it will clear away the pain of stumbling through your daily tasks. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular business intelligence tools and come out with confidence to complete any tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
By completing any or both of these courses, you will:
- Be able to work comfortably with Microsoft Power BI and many of its advanced features
- Become one of the top Power BI users in your team
- Be much quicker at carrying out regular tasks
- Learning how to use the wide range of graphs and visualizations
- Creating powerful calculations, key metrics and key performance indicators
- Be able to work comfortably with Microsoft Power BI and its features
- Easily create a wide range of graphs and visualizations using drag and drop technologies
- Loading, transforming and filtering data in Power BI
- Know how to create professional and good-looking advanced charts
In order to participate in the hands-on portions of this course, you will need to have
- A laptop with a version of Microsoft Excel (any version from 2010 to 2016 or Microsoft 365).
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop version
- Some work-related projects to which you can readily apply what you learn. (optional)
From beginners, intermediate to advanced users looking to brush up on their Excel Skills, this course is perfect for all ability levels and our teaching methods are tailored to groom each participant
- Managers, administrators, senior executives, consultants, salespeople, engineers, accountants, fresh graduates, entrepreneurs or any one who truly desires to improve their skills in MS Excel.
- Business and finance practitioners who are eager to improve their Excel and Dashboard Reporting Skills
- Conduct insightful analysis of small or large data sets.
- Banish your “phobia” for MS Power BI for good.
- Build a dashboard to monitor your or your company’s performance.
- Present your work beautifully be it in a table, scatter, radar or pie chart.
- Become proficient in managing and transforming data
- Learn to create Data Models and use the DAX Formula language to develop powerful calculations
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the visualization and reporting
- Build your files professionally
- Demonstrate superior Excel skills at work
- Gain valuable insight and intelligence from your business and marketing data in a fraction of the time of traditional spreadsheets
- Be prepared from day one for your Data analytics and reporting career
This training provides you everything you need to know about Microsoft Power BI
From the fundamentals, to the most advanced features, after taking this course you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level.
This course provides comprehensive scope on Microsoft Power BI
For the detailed course outline and curriculum, kindly send an SMS or via WhatsApp to 0703 268 7697 or 0802 561 6156
Our facilitators have designed, refined, and perfected this course to make it easy for you to master Microsoft Excel and Financial Modeling
Saturday, 30th May, 2020 (Beginner To Intermediate)
Sunday, 31st May, 2020 (Intermediate to Advanced)
Course Fee for EACH class : N10,000 only. Early birds: N6,500 for each class.
N11,500 for BOTH classes ( Basic to Intermediate; Intermediate to Advanced ) Early Birds
Time: 11.30 am prompt each day
********Limited slots available*********
To check out some highlights of our recent programs, kindly visit our website www.precepts.com.ng or our Facebook Page on www.facebook.com/prementors . Instagram: www.instagram.com/precepts.mentors
Come early to the Venue with evidence of payment to register.
N6,500 ( early bird ) for ANY of the Microsoft Power BI Classes ( Basic to Intermediate ) or ( Intermediate to Advanced )
N11,500 (early bird) for BOTH classes
Call 0703 268 7697 or 0802 561 6156 to confirm availability before making the transaction. If there is availability, then you will proceed to register
Account Name: Precepts & Mentors
Account Number: 101 411 9494 Zenith Bank
After payment, send your details including: Name, Email Address, GSM, Teller Number (OR evidence of Electronic Transfer) to 0802-561-6156 or 0703-268-7697. You will receive an acknowledgement and you will be enrolled into the program.
WHY TRAIN With Precepts & Mentors
We utilize top subject matter experts to deliver the peak learning experience available. Our facilitators and mentors provide every participant with the most useful and up-to-date information for their personal development.
Are seasoned professionals in their respective fields of endeavour, are accurate subject matter experts, and have a wide range of experience
VALUE ADDED SERVICE
*Learning Experience: Delivered by industry experts
*Course Materials: Clear, easy-to-understand reference materials
*Practical Case Studies
*Exercises: They are designed to help participants try out what they have learnt and meet ‘life size’ challenges that are then handled by the facilitators.
*Post-Training Coaching Program
*Certificates will be issued at the end of the workshop
If you have any questions or comments, we would be happy to hear them. You can reach us on 0703-268-7697 (Collins) OR 0802-561-6156 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.precepts.com.ng or our Facebook page www.facebook.com/prementors
Would you mind forwarding this email to your contacts who may find this program as a just-in-time resource?